What we do
Visit East Bedfont
East Bedfont is part of the London Borough of Hounslow and is home to a number of places of interest. On the edge of the village green, the Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin can be found which is the oldest church in the area and dates back to 1150. There are also two manor houses that still remain in the area to this day; Pates Manor, which is located behind the church and has parts that were built in the 15th century; and Fawns Manor, which goes back to the 16th century. There are also a number of public houses here, including the Bell on the Green, which was one of the first inns to be built in the area.